The ALP System provides the most clinically proven and patient/nursing compliant intermittent pneumatic compression product on the market. We have successfully treated over 90 million limbs to date.
- VasQcare™ is the only home DVT/PE prevention system that delivers “TRUE” acute care therapy and is clinically proven to reduce the incidence of VTE with our ALP® Wavelike, Rapid Compression Cycle.™
- Superior comfort and one button operation for ease of use and patient/caregiver compliance
- Eliminates gaps in therapy
- Small, lightweight pump & soft breathable garments
- Currie Medical Specialties’ VasQcare™ program complies with Medicare & Commercial Insurance guidelines & current HCPCS codes & fee schedules
- Industry leading - 12 hours of verified battery life
- 24/7 Customer Service line 884-NO-CLOTS
VasQcare™ Indications For Use:
- Increases blood flow velocity
- Reduces the risk of Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Enhances Blood Circulation
- Reduces Pain & Swelling
- Reduces Wound Healing Time
- Aids in the treatment and healing of stasis dermatitis, venous stasis, arterial and diabetic leg ulcers, chronic vein insufficiency and reduction of edema in the lower limbs
The Alternating Leg Pressure® (ALP®) VasQcare™ System representsthe single largest advancement in VTE (Venous Thromboembolism)Prevention Therapy.
Currie Medical's ALP® System is the most clinically proven and patient/nursing compliant IPC product on the market. With the VasQcare™ System, our Research & Development team was successfully able design and produce a home VTE prevention product that delivers the exact same therapy as our proven Acute Care product.
These features include:
- The exact same therapy with: The ALP® System’s Uninterrupted, Continuous Sequential Fill™ which creates the ALP® System’s exclusive Wavelike, Rapid Compression™ cycle. This unique cycle allows the ALP® garment to fill in a rapid and sequential manner starting just above the ankle and ending at the proximal edge of the garment up the leg.
- The exact same garment design and materials as used all the ALP® clinical studies.
- The exact same pressure range as the clinical studies with a long history of successful research and seminal studies on VTE prevention at the 40 mm Hg.
- The exact same, extremely tight pressure tolerances, + 1 mm Hg.
- The exact same fill time to the optimal therapeutic pressure, < 2 seconds.
- The exact same cycle time, 12 seconds of compression per limb delivered in an alternating fashion for a total of 24 seconds of compression time on the venous systemper 60 seconds.
- Other competitors that often utilize bilateral compression utilize a cycle of 11 seconds of total compression on the venous system per 71 seconds where the ALP® System is three times that compression time on the venous system (35 seconds compression) in 71 seconds.
+1 844-NO-CLOTS (844-662-5687)